Posted December 5th, 2012 under Clean Eating Recipes
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Gluten Diary Free
Tags: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Gluten Diary Free, bootcamp, personal training, boot camp, health and wellness, fitness and nutrition
Tor that occasional treat, for those sensitive to gluten and/or dairy products!
It's a Breakfast OR Dessert made with REAL FOOD; it's yummy & the whole family will love it!!!
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 cup coconut flour
• 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (optional)
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 scoop Jay Robb chocolate whey protein powder (or any GOOD protein powder)
• 3 large really ripe bananas (mashed well)
• 2 tsp local honey (omit if using stevia or sweetened protein powder)
• 4 organic/pastured eggs
• 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk (approx. may need more or less to get the mixture to the right consistency)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
• In a separate bowl, add the mashed bananas, eggs, honey, vanilla, almond milk and mix well.
• Mix in wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until combined.
• Fill greased muffin tins, baking cups, mini-loaf pans or big loaf pans about 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 25 minutes and loaves for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Let cool slightly and enjoy.
- Yields 24 muffins.
Leave Us A Comment