Posted December 5th, 2012 under Workout & Exercises
100 Rep Challenge
Tags: 100 Rep Challenge, bootcamp, personal training, boot camp, health and wellness, fitness and nutrition
How do you do a 100 Rep Challenge?
1. Select a weight that is 30 to 50% of your one max rep. Using light weight will help you focus on form. Going to failure will work on your muscular endurance!
2. Select an exercise. You can choose an isolation exercise like “rear delts” or for multiple joint exercises like "squats" or "push ups," if you like.
3. Do as many reps as you can for your first set. (You should be able to do 25 to 35 reps on your first set. Make sure to go to failure, but maintain strict form.)
4. Rest 30 seconds.
5. Perform your 2nd set and go to failure again.
6. Rest 30 seconds
7. Keep performing sets always going to failure and resting 30 seconds between sets until you reach 100 reps!
Leave Us A Comment