Although you only need one piece of equipment, this one still proves to be a challenge. Holding the medicine ball during this duration of this workout will also improve grip and forearm strength. Here it is!
You will perform 16 medicine ball exercises for 20 reps each. If you would like to add another cardio element to this workout, take 4 exercises at a time, perform each for 20 reps, and follow with a 4 min run on the treadmill or outdoors. Then continue with the next 4 exercises and a 4 min run until you have made it through all 16 in 4 separate rounds! Of course, the weight of your ball will also determine the intensity of this workout - make it a challenge for you!
1. Step up shoulder press (20 each leg!)
2. Overhead High knee sprint in place
3. Squat Jumps
4. Uneven pushups on ball (10 each side)
5. Squat Jack press ball out (press ball out on the down side of the squat jack)
6. Wide mountain climbers (balance hands on the ball)
7. Walking lunge with twist over front bent leg
8. Squat Toss with Burpee
9. Deadlift Extension (shown in picture - 20 each leg)
10. Sit up Press
12. Overhead Squats
13. Shuffle touch ball to ground (right and left = 1)
14. Cross Mountain Climbers (balance hands on the ball)
15. Medicine Ball Chops
16. Groiners (balance hands on the ball).
Let me know how you do!