Here we go! Bootcampers did this workout on Thursday, Jan 14th and ran uphill sprints between each circuit they chose. This was both physical and mentally challenging!
This workout requires completion of 7 rounds of each circuit (you do NOT have to complete them all)! Choose one and complete 5 reps of the strength exercise (listed first), immediately followed with the cardio exercises (listed second) for 30 seconds. These supersets get more intense as you build up the strength reps - perform 10, then 30 seconds cardio, 15, then 30 seconds cardio, then 20 reps and 30 seconds cardio...and make you way all the way back down to 5 reps and 30 seconds cardio!
5, 10, 15, 20, 15, 10, 5 for Strength + 30 seconds Cardio:
1. Dumbbell burpee curl press + fast feet in place
2. Wide curls + step ups (on bench or rock)
3. Leg lifts with hip raise + plank jacks
4. Squat press out + Resistance band jacks with curl
5. Split Squat Stance with bent over rows + Burpee w/ 2 jumps at top
6. Swings + Mountain Climbers
7. Close Chest press on floor + Prisoner squat jacks
How many will you finish and will you add in the run after each 7-round circuit???
Blast your favorite music and get busy!