There are 6 supersets listed here. A superset is performed when two exercises are performed in a row without stopping. This is where endurance, speed and strength all come together!
Not only will you be stacking two exercises together without rest, but you will be performing them for 1 minute timed intervals "finish the minute-style", giving everything you've got!
Here it is!
dynamic stretching, inchworms, downward dog stretch, leg swings and 1 mile warmup jog/walk.
Start with one superset at a time. Set your timer for 1 minute. Perform 12 reps of the first exercise listed (use a challenging load). As soon as you complete the 12, go right into the 2nd exercise listed in each superset (bodyweight only). You will perform the second exercise for the remainder of the minute. Once the timer goes off, stop, rest and repeat for a total of 3 rounds. That's 3 min of work for each superset!
1. Bicep curls + speed skaters (repeat 3x)
2. Bent over rows + Alternatiing step ups (with power optional) (repeat 3x)
3. Close grip chest press + diamond pushups (repeat 3x)
4. Squat Press + mountain climbers (repeat 3x)
5. Deadlifts + plank jacks (repeat 3x)
6. Reverse lunge (alternating) + burpees (pushup at the bottom) (repeat 3x)